Do you ever have one of those days where everything goes wrong or you go around the world just to get back to where you started (and still haven't accomplished anything)? Well today was one of those days. I started off still a bit under the weather, but desperately needing to run some errands. My first stop was the nail place; I needed a pedi for my cousins bridal shower tomorrow. When I got to the salon and asked the man behind the mask how long, he said it wouldn't be a long wait, to pick a color and have a seat. 45 minutes later.... three girls walk in w/ appointments and the man behind the mask says to me , "it will be 45 minutes, these girls have appointment." Come to find out, TC Roberson was having their prom tonight. O and I were so over waiting and decided to leave. Started on a mission to get wrapping paper and a card for Lesa's shower gift. When I pulled up to where Hallmark was supposed to be, it had moved. The construction going on was blocking the sign telling me where they had moved to. I eventually did find the new and very nice Hallmark, but good Lord I should have stayed in bed. Ventured off to lunch at Blue Sky cafe and then found the one place where all the prom goers had overlooked and got a $20 paint job (no fancy chair or foot rub...just paint). Finally made it home and had a nice visit with the Ali and her twins.
However, on Monday, I am so glad I got out of bed. Brionna and her mother, Brandi, stopped by with the cutest little outfit for Owen and dinner for me. They are always so thoughtful. I thought it was so sweet when Brionna asked if she could read Owen a book. She grabbed his little lamb and read him Moo, Baa, La La La.
1 comment:
That is so cute that she read him a book! Have you ever gone to "At Hand" on 74A? Usually you have to book an appointment but you get the full pedi treatment there and it's nice.
Post a Comment