"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Sunday, April 8, 2007

little bunny foo foo....

Happy Easter!
So this morning the Easter Bunny visited our house and brought Owen his first Easter basket, Easter bunny and two books (Goodnight Moon & Moo, Baa, La La La!). He was pretty excited (or maybe it was just me). I have found if I sing Little bunny Foo Foo I can get Owen to smile and laugh when the field mice get bopped on the head and when Foo Foo gets turned into a goon (w/ a dramatic "poof"). Owen also finds it amusing when Jack falls down the hill and when Humpty falls off the wall. Is there something wrong w/ my child???



So curious to see what's in the basket....





Wow, can you believe what I got?

Owen is now 5 months old. Can you believe it? I can't.

It's been an exciting month for the little guy. Here is what he's been up to:

1. he can hold his feet and put his feet in his mouth. He likes to suck his big toe.
2. suck/pop his bottom lip
3. rollover from front-to-back and back-to-front
4. army crawl
5. blow bubbles
6. squeal
7. hold our chins, bottom lips and pull hair (even his own)
8. lOVES bath time
9. naps in crib now
10. took his first bottle
11. loves his Rainforest Jumperoo
12. has started to really bounce himself in the bouncy seat
13. ate and loves rice cereal
14. got sick :(
15. has started noticing the dogs
16. can reach for the things
17. puts EVERYTHING in his mouth
18. loves going for walks. He likes to put his legs over the tray and kick off his socks. Must just feel better when the piggys get to air out.
19. talks up a storm
20. laughs when you sing and dance for him
21. likes to be held in the air over your head
22. loves to play airplane
23. still doesn't sleep through the night :(
24. but when he does sleep, he likes to be on his tummy
25. loves his mommy & daddy

He's just a very happy and content little fella. We are so lucky!!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I look foward to reading and seeing pictures of Owen everyday! Your blog is one of the first things I check out when I get on the computer every morning! New pics coming soon (hopefully this afternoon) to my myspace page of Abbie's Easter. ;)

Heather M. said...

Love the list! He's an active little guy, eh?! I love the Easter photos and that bag is soooo cute!

Alison said...

Looks like you guys had a exciting Easter. Owen gets more beautiful everyday. I look forward to hearing and seeing more or your firsts.

Joanna Bolick said...

Yay for Owen! I can't believe he's so OLD already! : )
Did you ever get my email about meeting at Fletcher park sometime to walk on the trail by the river? It keeps getting bounced back to me...