just this week I swear Audrey went from looking like a newborn to looking like an infant! I may be pulling out the 3-6 month clothes sooner than I imagined.
She goes for her official weigh in tomorrow. I am willing to place money on her being 9-10lbs!
**edit**
Audrey went for her 1 month well check today and her doctor said she looked great. His only concern was how much and how often she was eating and how little sleep I was getting since she is nursing ALL DAY LONG!
Weight: 9 lbs 9.5oz (70%).... I don't think the nurse deducted the explosive poop she took on the scale and sprayed ALL over the place.
Height: 22" (80%)
Head: 37.5cm (60%)
2 comments:
cute girl!!!
So Crystal, did you see the Luvs diaper commercial I reposted from You-tube about the babies "blowing up" their diapers for a judges' score? It's called blow-out prevention.... Check it out on my wall from yesterday. I was crying I was laughing so hard.
Post a Comment