I have made one for each year of Mason's life from my weblog. But I'm way behind on the year 4 book that was supposed to be finished for the December holidays!
Blurb makes it easy, they "slurp" your blog entries into the book and then you have to organize it to your liking.
I made one for Lily's first year using Blurb. It takes your blog and puts everything in for you, but it did take me a while to go back and move pictures around, etc. I hope I have the time and energy to start Luke's soon!
6 comments:
Whoa! That would be something to treasure for sure! I'd do it!
I would but I haven't even started on Abbie's creative memories baby book and she's 7 years old! :) It is very cute though.
I have made one for each year of Mason's life from my weblog. But I'm way behind on the year 4 book that was supposed to be finished for the December holidays!
Blurb makes it easy, they "slurp" your blog entries into the book and then you have to organize it to your liking.
I made one for Lily's first year using Blurb. It takes your blog and puts everything in for you, but it did take me a while to go back and move pictures around, etc. I hope I have the time and energy to start Luke's soon!
I have started Crawford's in Blurb...it's a work in progress but they make it easy!
I'm downloading the site now! :)
Thanks for the post.
Post a Comment