Deedie, the girl who painted the dinos for Owen's room, is hopefully going to paint a picture for me to hang over the rocking chair and I have a few doll dresses that Danny's aunt made that I want to either make a mobile with or frame in shadow boxes... still can't decide.
"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Nursery Progress
Colleen was coming by to take some newborn pictures of Audrey today, so Danny and I raised the crib and put her bedding on. We may have to lower it back down for Ben tonight, but I wanted a picture of her (regardless that she was screaming) in her nursery.
Deedie, the girl who painted the dinos for Owen's room, is hopefully going to paint a picture for me to hang over the rocking chair and I have a few doll dresses that Danny's aunt made that I want to either make a mobile with or frame in shadow boxes... still can't decide.




Deedie, the girl who painted the dinos for Owen's room, is hopefully going to paint a picture for me to hang over the rocking chair and I have a few doll dresses that Danny's aunt made that I want to either make a mobile with or frame in shadow boxes... still can't decide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment