"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous
Thursday, January 6, 2011
just a few
Today she weighed in at 7 lbs 12.5 oz. She'll go back now at 1 month. fed, warm and leaving the doctors office... fast asleep...don't let her fool you, it's not for long... Danny's mom made these for Audrey... Aren't they adorable!
I love her cozy little suit. My girls had ones similar to that too, but they never really wore them because it never got cold enough! I am still working on getting a package of cute stuff together for you!
4 comments:
Oooh, I love the hats. Lorna did a good job. (the flowers need to be bigger - HAHA).
and... She needs a pink and brown one, light pink one,dark pink one, purple one.... little girls can not have too many hats, bows and big flowers :)
I love her cozy little suit. My girls had ones similar to that too, but they never really wore them because it never got cold enough! I am still working on getting a package of cute stuff together for you!
Audrey is just precious. I love the hats that Lorna made too. They are so cute and girlie. :-)
Love, Merry
Post a Comment