Audrey...
- started to become more alert
- knows when I am talking and turns towards me
- has real tears, an adorable grin, and the sweetest coo :) She sounds so girlie!
- cluster feeds at night and about every 2 hrs during the day
- will not take a paci...no matter how hard I try
- still sleeps most of the day, but does have longer awake periods from time to time.
- loves to fall asleep on mine and Danny's chests (we like it too!)
- sleeps on her side
- spits up a good bit
- still in NB diapers and mostly 0-3 month clothes now
- baby acne went away in 1 day
- blood mark on her eye is almost gone
- STILL has her umbilical stump. I don't know how it's still hanging in there
(EDIT: I checked her stump as I was getting her ready for bed and it was just stuck in her deep belly button... I was kinda sad:) It was the last time I would throw one away.)
- looks a lot like Ben at this age, but still favors Owen as well. It will be interesting to see who she looks like, or if she has her own look.
So hard to believe this little doll will be 1 month in 3 days.
BEN at 4 weeks
1 comment:
Kaitlyn always wanted to fall asleep on mine or Joe's chests too (especially him). Would probably still sit in our laps if we'd let her and she's almost 20!
Post a Comment