"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Friday, October 9, 2009

Yummy cookies!






I saw where Bakeralla made these adorable cookies on her blog and thought I'd give them a whirl and it would give me something to do with Owen. They came out supper yummy and very RICH! I also think they are pretty darn cute!

She used Trix cereal to make her spiders. I didn't want to buy cereal, so I used icing for the body and sprinkles for the legs and eyes. I have no idea if they are anatomically correct or not and I don't really care.

Next, I want to try and make these.

3 comments:

me said...

they turned out cute! I missed a tasty dinner and tasty cookies!

The Presnell's said...

I am so trying this. This is so adorable!!

Anonymous said...

awww! they are cute! I'm hungry now...
julie