"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

P is for Pony!

We were invited to one of my High School friends little girls birthday party this past weekend. Leslie and I haven't seen each other but maybe once since May of 1996, but thankfully we were reconnected through Facebook.

Her Emily turned 4 on Saturday and they had the cutest Pony party for her...PONY and all! The kids each got to ride the pony, play pin-the-tail on the pony, hopscotch, and enjoy a homemade cake that would rival one from the finest cake shop!





I love this picture of Leslie and I with all of our kids!

2 comments:

shelby valadez said...

how fun! it is so cool to meet up with old friends again :)

The Presnell's said...

Now that's raising the bar. :) Cute party.