"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Friday, October 9, 2009

Green Eggs and Ham

One of Owen's favorite books is Green Eggs and Ham. This morning when I asked if he wanted eggs for breakfast, he said, "Green Eggs..... and Ham." So, I got out the food coloring and we (or he I should say) had green eggs and a piece of sliced ham which he did not eat (he's not a big meat eater, so I wasn't surprised.) I put some raspberries on his plate and he said he didn't want them. I told him to try them and he might like them...just like in the book. He tried them and then said, "I like them!"

Along with reading the book everyday, we also watch this video clip on youtube every night.

1 comment:

The Presnell's said...

Very sweet! :) Maybe Skylar will eat more, if I make things fun like that. :)