"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I've stopped keeping Ella on Wednesdays and me and the kids have been taking advantage of all the free and fun things to do.

We went to the library for toddler time and then walked up to the church (that shares the same parking lot) and played at the pumpkin patch. Both kids really enjoyed it and it was so nice to have the place all to ourselves.

I had enough change in the car to get a few tiny pumpkins and 1 stalk of corn.

We called Danny and he met us for lunch at our favorite kid friendly cafe...

Afterward, me and the kids came home to regroup and then we headed out tho the City Market (south), grabbed an Apple ala mode from Coldstone and then spent some time reading fall books at Barnes and Noble.

Days like this are good for the soul!

2 comments:

Heather said...

You have two of the cutest boys I know! Love to stay informed of the happenings of the Johnson family! LOVE the new pic of Owen and Ben! Looks like O has Ben in a headlock :) Maybe one day I'll start my blog back. lol. Next time your in Denver let me know! Would love for you and the family to stop by for a visit.

Heather M. said...

awwww, i just love those photos of the pumpkin patch! i wish we had those up here!