"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What's that? SUNSHINE YOU SAY??????

As soon as the sun peeked through the clouds, we were outside!!! Our back yard was pretty tall and still saturated, so we played on the porch and sidewalk...

The neighbor kids stopped by too. I think Owen is smitten with Emily and PJ, or "Big Guy" as Owen calls him, is one of the sweetest boys in the neighborhood; I'm glad Owen is fond of these two and not some of the other older kids I see out and about.
This is another one of Owen's best guys... Omang. He has more Energy than anyone I know! I litterly see him running circles around his grandfather (who's sitting in a lawn chair in the middle of the backyard) during the day.
Wondering where his guys were going...
Getting ready for a String Cheese reunion...ha!

Owen and Sam enjoying my latest Craig's List find. I cant decide if we should paint it, stain it, leave it on the porch or put it in the front hallway...


This is Owen's "Surprised" face.
and this little guy is walking up a storm these days! Over the weekend he really started spending more time walking and less time crawling! It's so cute!!!

3 comments:

me said...

maybe he could reteach me some hoopin' moves!

colleen said...

i say paint it white and distress it ;0) love love love your little men. they are rediculously adorable.

Anonymous said...

What a treat- I enjoyed the pics this morning. Sorry I missed you yesterday! Lets do it another time!
Julie