Sunday morning while Danny was playing golf, I took Owen and Ben and we met Maggie and Bethany at REI for their "Garage Sale." We waited in line for a pretty good while and by the time we actually were able to go in the taped off area, everything was pretty picked through. I was only looking for shoes and clothes for the kids, but Bethany had her hopes set on a new sleeping bag. We figure shopping the REI outlet online might actually provide better results.
After our quick look at REI, we walked over to the She Trade (consignment sale for women's clothes.) The 3 of us wrangled my kids meanwhile trying on tons of clothes. It was the last day of the sale and almost everything was marked 1/2 off. I tried on a couple pair of jeans that I just loved, but really needed them 1 size bigger. I did, however, get a cute black dress for $8.
Bethany was off to run 7 miles, so Maggie and I headed home for lunch and then decided to meet back for ice cream and a trip to Barnes and Noble with the kids.
Owen and Miles had a ball chasing each other around in the grass after we finished our ice cream...


Ben was pretty content being in the stroller.... But undoubtably he had something to say about something here...

The boys in the bookstore....

We can always count on them to hold hands...

So cute!
1 comment:
oh man! I really missed out in the fun!!!!
Post a Comment