Kaden is one of our little friends from when Owen was in Kidermusik. He turned 3 this past weekend and we went to his "pool party" on Sunday. We have had so much rain lately, that the pool party turned into more of a puddle slashing, playing in the rain and getting messy party! Owen had BLAST!
Kaden's dad made him a pool cake. It reminded me of the ones McDonald's had for kids b-day parties when I was little. Chocolate with whipped icing. Yummo!!!

They had games for the kids to play. Here they were throwing balls over the ledge and trying to get them in buckets...

Super fun ride-on-toys!

Juice boxes and PARTY HATS!!!

Finger paint...

Kazoos and harmonicas...

a super cute b-day boy who loves trains...

and a little table perfect for little kids and their snacks!
2 comments:
awesome cake!
I want that ride on tractor thing. Skylar would love that!! looks like a fun party!! Your boys are way too popular!! We have 2 birthday parties this Sat to go to as well. I love these parties!!
Post a Comment