- Danny was giving Owen a bath the other night and when Danny asked him if he was ready to get out, Owen replied, "No thanks, I'm still playing. Go check your e-mail."
- I heard Owen pooting the other day and looked at him and said, "Excuse you." He said, "I pooped." Me: "Did you poop?"
Me: "Owen did you poop in your diaper?"
Owen: "No, I'm just pooping bubbles."
This morning...
- Owen ran down stairs and jumped in the bed with me and said there was a frog in his bed and that the frog was tickling him. When I went up to get Ben, Owen insisted I close his (Owen's) door so the frog couldn't come out. He told Danny this morning that he was scared of the frog. I guess we'll just add that one to the list.
1 comment:
go check your email?!?! hahahahaha! that one was the best!
Post a Comment