"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Picture share

My little model!
His room has a long way to go, but he likes it!
Morning hair, a phone call to dada and sweet Ella.
Getting cuter by the minute!
Molly is not as interested in sharing her glass door with Ben as Sam was.
Musical air vent...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic with the dog! That's a framer! It was great to see you guys the other night at dinner! Thanks for letting me tag along!

shelby valadez said...

such cute boys!

Anonymous said...

oh dear, so cute!
-julie

Heather said...

I want to come to Fletcher and just squeeze them! So handsome :)

The Presnell's said...

So cute!! I bet it's fun having 2 boys. :)

Maggie said...

cute as always!!!