"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

a new view

Since Ben is officially ONE and 20 lbs, we went ahead and turned his car seat around. I have been putting it off (trying to keep him a baby for as long as I can and too, it's supposed to be safer), but Danny was just ready...I think Ben was too!
He smiled the whole ride to Mom's house...
He had room to wiggle his toes and shake his feet!
And SQUEALS and GIGGLES for mommy every time I turned around.

3 comments:

me said...

now he has more room to grow!!! too cute!

The Presnell's said...

Such a big boy! :) His feet were in motion in those pics!

Heather M. said...

that is so cute! i love the photos! i think silas will be that excited too.