"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Monday, June 22, 2009

Lack of Blogging

is due to keeping myself busy planning this little guys first birthday party (it helps me keep my mind off the fact he will be turning ONE very soon, too soon!)



If you make your way over to our house, you might just get to take part in cupcake testing, as I have turned our kitchen into a little bake shoppe; trying to come up with the perfect cupcake for Ben's party and to avoid spending a fortune on the cake I really want!

4 comments:

me said...

and might I add the cupcakes were adorable and mighty tasty!!! Let me know when the next taste testing is and I'll be there!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'll second that!
-julie

The Presnell's said...

Me too!! I'm doing cupcakes and a self made dirt cake that will go in the back of his dump truck, haha! Anything to save a few dollars!! Um, I really do wished I lived near you...because I would love to catch up and um.............stuff my face with cupcakes!

Heather M. said...

I can't believe he's going to be one! I'm super curious what you are up to for his cake!