"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Friday, June 19, 2009

He said #?

Here is the conversation between me and Owen as he greeted me at his door this morning...

Me: Good morning Owen.
Owen: Change the dy-per.

Owen: BIG giant POOP!
Me: Owen, did you go potty?

Owen:Yes! BIG GIANT POOP!
Owen: Brown, my favorite color.

Me: Is brown your favorite color?
Owen: Yes

(I changed his diaper and he had not pooped.)

4 comments:

Heather M. said...

hahahaha! i love your new banner photo!

isn't it hilarious the things they say these days?!

shelby said...

lol! that is too funny! anna used to fake poop all the time! I didnt find it too funny when I got in there and there was nothing...hehe

Cindy said...

Your son is going to be really mad at you one day for showing his bee-hind for the whole word to see!!! hahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

So if there was no giant poop, is brown still his favorite color???

Kristen