We painted our room in February and at this point we realized the box spring under my side of the bed was not level; it was actually sloping a good bit. Danny tried adjusting the metal support bars, but nothing.... my side still sloped (meanwhile, his side is flat and he has been sleeping peacefully the entire time...)
Tuesday morning I woke up feeling really bad and was just about over this bed! I was either going to call Tyson Furniture to come figure it out or I would rearrange the furniture with the plan that Danny could have the defective side of the bed for the next year and we would just rotate until it was time to buy again.
By lunch I had began to rearrange and quickly realized I was not strong enough to maneuver a king mattress nor a king size bed, so I waited for Danny. As soon as he got home for lunch, I had him come look at the bed. At this point, we (or he) figured out the problem. When the movers set up our bed, they but the bed rail on his side in the top of two slots and the rail on my side was in the bottom of the two slots. I don't know if this makes any since to you, but regardless, it was not level and this is why my box spring sloped down and Danny's was flat.
I guess Danny wanted to figure out what was wrong so he wouldn't have to sleep on the defective side of the bed for the next year.
After he fixed the bed, I told him I wanted to rearrange the room. The only reason the furniture was arranged the way it was, was because I didn't want to cover an air vent. He didn't have time, so when he got home from work we moved everything around.
This is what it looks like now...
5 comments:
oh, I like the new setup!!!! I LOVE to rearrange things!
Very nice!
I hear you on that back thing. We have a Serta pillow top mattress and even tho I love sinking down into it each night when I get into bed, the next morning I can barely get OUT because my back is so stiff and hurts. I really don't think the mattress is hard enough for me so we're thinking it's about time to get a new one....
My goodness! Glad you figured that out - hopefully it didn't do any permanent damage to your back!
Pretty sure Owen is scarred for life with that pic you have up now of the naked booty! - Ali
Post a Comment