"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Where's the party?

We took a break from painting today and walked up the street to our new little friend Matthew's birthday party.


Here's the birthday boy... Notice the missing Trix ice cream cone? I'll bet you can't guess who snuck that one off the table and probably licked the other 7?


Ben was having his own little party in the exersaucer. He liked it a little better once we raised it up.

This lady took Ben from me as soon as we walked in. I am not real sure who she was and she didn't speak much English.Perhaps as it is customary to remove your shoes, so is it to pass off your child. She seemed harmless, however, I stayed pretty close at all times.


Owen and the birthday boy. Owen was SO excited to wear a party hat!

"Where's Waldo?"
(if you can't find him, he's the one in the red shirt)
(Notice the Trix ice cream cone is back. I think poor Grace had to keep replacing the ones Owen kept taking.)

The buffet... I didn't have a clue what anything was, but Danny was in hog heaven and was so glad he didn't eat before we left the house.
We had so much fun!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ristal, (get it?)

Brian and I rolled when we read this post. Loved the Waldo reference.

Miss you guys!

Kristen

Heather M. said...

Wow, looks like quite the party!