Danny and I decided to not "celebrate"
Valentine's Day this year, so no dinner out, flowers, cards and unnecessary gifts. Instead, we decided to spend all day yesterday painting our bedroom, which almost led to a divorce, and take out from
Panera. I really wanted to bake cupcakes with Owen and let him give them to his friends... Danny thought I just wanted cupcakes, so today he made them while I was painting the bathroom. When he told me they were finished, I got upset and made him at least let Owen add sprinkles and take a few pictures.
So here ya go...

He managed to sprinkle one cupcake...

eat a few sprinkles...

and test the icing to make sure it was OK...

Then he enjoyed his very own red
velvet cupcake with cream cheese icing and sprinkles...
If you subtract the # of cupcakes Owen stuck his finger in and the # we each ate, there actually aren't enough to share. Oh well...
1 comment:
I'll still taste one!!!!
Post a Comment