"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Blog Patrol

Several months ago I signed up for Blog Patrol. It's a free service that tells you how many people look at your blog daily, weekly, etc. It also shows graphs displaying the countries, search, engines, referral sites, etc. Don't worry, it doesn't tell me WHO is reading, just how you got here.

I Don't check it very often, but I did look at it this week and found it interesting that 2 people in Egypt and 1 in Peru had found the site and just recently, someone from the Netherlands.

I laughed out loud when I got to the section for "keyword searches." This is usually blank, but today I was surprised to find the following key word searches led someone to our site:

"boy hair" bowl
cut hair "8 guard"

Do you remember this post? I guess it may have been the one that led them here, or perhaps it was one of the many post where I mention how desperately Owen needs a hair cut (which by the way he's getting one on Monday.)

Anyways, I got a good laugh this morning ;)

1 comment:

The Presnell's said...

Um my sister recently moved to Egypt, could be coincidence? :) Or she thinks your children are absolutely adorable. :)