"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Friday, February 20, 2009

He said # 3 & 4

#3

There is an episode of Go, Diego, Go where they have these bees that swarm in formations and sing. Well, when Owen comes downstairs in to the foyer when the sun is shining in brightly, he'll start singing the little song they sing and over and over he is saying, "busy, busy bees." When what he is referring to is not actually bees, but dust in the air.

He did this today when we had company...like I wasn't embarrassed enough that you could see the dust in the air, but he just had to sing a song about it!

#4

When I change Owen's dirty diapers, I'll usually say,"Ewe gross." Last night he lifted up my shirt exposing my stomach and said, "Ewe gross," and quickly lowered my shirt.

** You can always count on your children to be honest with you**

No comments: