"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Thursday, November 8, 2007

It's ALL about O

Check out this really cool slide show our friend Michael put together 0f Owen for his first birthday.



Thanks Michael. We love it! And for the rest of you, please ignore my really bad regrowth. I have since taken care of this unsightly disgrace to my hair. Thankfully, the pictures were meant to be ALL about Owen!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh how wonderful! I love the one of him sitting in the tree, eating the leaf and the one of just his feet! You are so lucky to have such a wonderful, talented photographer as a friend! I miss the days I could take Abbie out and just take pictures--now she does the head tilt smile with her eyes closed! LOL

Crystal said...

That is an awesome slide show! I love the little feet and the one of him and the dog by the window. What a treasure to have!