
I want to be a...
Zookeeper. Because I want to take care of all the animals at the Greenville Zoo.
Inventor. So I can invent a Spring-O-Case. It can blast us up to outer space. And vacuum shoes. The shoes suck and are very sticky. They can help you climb up stuff.
A builder. I can build all kinds of houses.
Ooh, or how about an Astronaut?
What about a um a painter, so I can paint some walls red. Would that be good?
Mommy, when you grow up you could be a Zookeeper too and help take care of all the animals. Me:Oh but I already am.
Me: OK Owen, Sam is barking. Why don't you go test out your zookeeper skills and let him outside?!
I know one thing, whatever he decides to be, he'll be great at it! I just wish he'd stay 4 forever!
2 comments:
4 is a great age. They can talk and tell you what they like, how they feel, (or not)!
Owen is the sweetest 4 year old I have ever met.
Post a Comment