girls sure do rock!
I think PINK is her color!
As she nears 2 months of age, she is becoming so much more aware and alert, she has great control of her head, which is wonderful considering she hates to be on her play mat, tummy and back. She has started call and response, when we talk to her she makes the sweetest and cutest sounds...and oh so girlie :) She is taking a few long naps during the day, but is much more wakeful, which I love! She is crying a lot less too! She has started grabbibg...mostly mine and her hair and she'll hold onto a blanket or my shirt when she's nursing. She is nursing every 2 hours during the day and every 30mins to 1 hour between the hours of 6-10pm and then she'll sleep for 3 hour stretches at night. She is wearing 0-3 month clothes and size 1 diapers (it won't be long before we're breaking out the 3-6 month clothes and size 2 diapers... I believe Audrey is going to be chubby like Owen was as a baby.)
Her favorite songs are the National Anthem (I will not be singing this in public...it's that bad), You are My Sunshine, Amazing Grace (and if you know me well enough, this is very odd), Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Hey Diddle Diddle.
Love her!
2 comments:
Aww I love reading the updates! And holding onto your shirt while she's nursing is so precious! Asher was like that and even now he plays with my hair while he nurses! Audrey's so beautiful!!
Lizzie holds onto my shirt while she nurses too. Isn't it the best! Glad to have met someone with a baby girl around the same age as mine!
Post a Comment