Okay, I guess you needed a new subject to photograph!
Ha! Ha! Is that a Beta? We have one named Fishy. Lily's REAL creative with names!
Yes, it's a Beta. We went with an easy to care for and replace fish. This is Dori #2, don't tell Owen I fried his last fish when I had the water to hot :(
Ahh! Mike killed our beta (Rocky) the same way! Colin didn't even notice so we didn't replace him...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Okay, I guess you needed a new subject to photograph!
Ha! Ha! Is that a Beta? We have one named Fishy. Lily's REAL creative with names!
Yes, it's a Beta. We went with an easy to care for and replace fish. This is Dori #2, don't tell Owen I fried his last fish when I had the water to hot :(
Ahh! Mike killed our beta (Rocky) the same way! Colin didn't even notice so we didn't replace him...
Post a Comment