"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Friday, February 4, 2011

Random cuties from the Johnson House

Owen...

My little model

and my little builder

Ben....

My mischievous little ham
who rarely wears a shirt or pants for that matter...
and Sweet Audrey...


who has stole our hearts!
Oh, and these two. Can't forget these two. Remind me to not forget these two...

Molly, who will be 10 this March...
and Sam, who will be 8 this month.

We have a fish too, but I am not taking a picture of the fish. I repeat, I am not taking a picture of the fish. Even though I have a new fancy camera, I am not taking a picture of the fish. OK, maybe I have taken a picture of the fish, but I am not posting a picture of the fish.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I don't blame you. I draw the line at our fish too.

The Presnell's said...

Pictures are looking good girl. I need to upgrade, lol!

Michael Juiliano said...

we want fish! we want fish!