These little lovelies arrived in the mail yesterday. The red ones are for Ben and although Owen was disappointed and adamant that he would not wear the purple ones, they were purchased for baby gender unknown or to give as a gift if baby is a boy anyways.
Meanwhile, we are using these lovely foam mats as a rug, ha!
I am also excited about having found the perfect preschool for Owen. I wanted to make sure the school we picked wasn't a playschool/daycare, I didn't want to send him to a traditional or church operated school, and I wanted to make sure not only he would fit in, but we as a family would mesh well with other families. We also had to consider cost, and although we were in LOVE with the Montessori School we visited, I would have to go back to work to send him there.
We have decided on a Visual Arts Preschool, which is perfect! We are currently on a wait list for next fall, but there may be an opportunity for him to go 1 day a week until then. We are hoping for a 2-3 a week program in the future, but for now, 1 day would be good for us all!!!!
3 comments:
I hope you will get to use those purple shoes and not have to give them away. I am keeping my fingers crossed that you will have a little girl. We put our children in preschool and it turned out to be a wonderful experience for them and for me.
:-) Love, Merry
Sounds like a great plan. Kristen went to our church preschool (McFarlin Methodist) for 2 days a week along with the litle girl she stayed with (private home, girl's grandmother kept them both). When we moved to Tulsa, Kaitlyn went to a private Jewish preschool (Mo Gimp School Early Learning Center - highly acclaimed). They both were great experiences. However, I think Kaitlyn loved hers more. She loved when the Cantor would come in on Fridays and play the guitar and they would sing the Jewish Sabbath songs. She doesn't remember any of that now. Even though we aren't Jewish, they did allow non-Jewish families to attend the school there. BUT, we couldn't celebrate Easter or Christmas (wearing clothes that promoted it).
Love the dripsticks! I need to get those ASASP!!! BTW..you are such a GREAT mom!
Post a Comment