"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Sunday, July 25, 2010

18 weeks

Owen wanted to take a belly picture...this was the best of 2. The other was more of a "Where the baby comes out" picture.
Danny got this sweet one of Owen kissing my belly. He's very interested in this pregnancy and asks lots of questions!



I am feeling much better now and slowly getting my energy back, however, I still could use a nap everyday around 2pm...even though 2 little birds don't always allow it.

I am craving fruit and cookies and could drink my weight in water. I have also started drinking one coke a day, which I haven't had a coke in over 5 years. I started having really bad headaches and migraines and my doctor seemed to think I needed to add some caffeine to my diet. I, a HUGE coffee drinker, haven't wanted any since getting pregnant and they seemed to think my body was going through withdrawals.

We find out in less than 2 weeks what we're having, and then we can start thinking about names. We have a few girl names that we like, but coming up with another (short) boy name is posing a bit of a challenge.

Just for fun, here is a picture of Owen kisses my Belly when I was about as far along with Ben as I am with Baby #3. I wasn't showing as much, but still even more than I was with Owen at 4.5 months.

4 comments:

Lesa said...

All the hints you have been dropping makes me believe that it is a girl. I think the heartbeat is leaning more towards a girl but I know you want to be positive before announcing. I will shocked if it is another boy! Regardless, we know it will be cute :)

Mom said...

You have one just like that of Owen kissing Ben. You should put it next to this one for comparison.

Heather said...

Very cute! I have a picture of Lily kissing my belly just a few weeks before Luke was born and I love it!

shelby valadez said...

Oh my goodnesss! You look adorable! I was HUGE by 18 weeks! I can't wait to see more belly pics and to find out what you are having!