"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Friday, June 25, 2010

Show me your sad face

I told Owen today was the last day of Sports Camp and I wanted to take a picture of him making a sad face.

He was so excited to go this morning that he couldn't hold back that adorable smile. I might be able to get a sad face tomorrow morning when he really realizes he's not going back.



He had 3 counselors that were just as nice as they could be and today when I picked him up, the young guy walked up to me and told me how good Owen was and how if I ever need a babysitter, he and one of the girl counselors would love to watch him. AWWWWWWW, I am so proud of my little guy :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

I am proud of him too! What a sweetheart. I'm glad he had fun.