WOO HOO!!
Duh, I just now saw the ticker for baby #3 on the side. I'm so happy for you, Crystal & Danny!
Congratulations, Crystal & family! So happy for you!!
YEAH!!!!!!!
yay! I am so very happy for all of you!
Congratulations, Danny and Crystal! How exciting. :-)Love, Merry
Congratulations Johnson family! Love, love, love the shirt...so cute!!!! I'm hoping your Christmas this year includes a little pink :)
A Christmas baby!!!! Congrats! How exciting! I hope you are feeling okay!
Congrats!!!! :)
And right around Luke's birthday (Dec. 16th)!
very excited for you guys!!! :)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
WOO HOO!!
Duh, I just now saw the ticker for baby #3 on the side. I'm so happy for you, Crystal & Danny!
Congratulations, Crystal & family! So happy for you!!
YEAH!!!!!!!
yay! I am so very happy for all of you!
Congratulations, Danny and Crystal! How exciting. :-)
Love, Merry
Congratulations Johnson family! Love, love, love the shirt...so cute!!!! I'm hoping your Christmas this year includes a little pink :)
A Christmas baby!!!! Congrats! How exciting! I hope you are feeling okay!
Congrats!!!! :)
And right around Luke's birthday (Dec. 16th)!
very excited for you guys!!! :)
Post a Comment