Mom brought me a Mother's Day gift that I just love! It's a Willow Tree figure with a mother and two children. The funny thing is, it actually looks like us!
We had dinner at Crackle Barrel and then we all went separate ways.
When we got home, Danny and the neighbor kids hit golf balls in the backyard. We have three small golf clubs that Danny's grandfather (Bobo) made, so each kid took a club and started swinging. It was a wild and crazy! Golf balls were flying everywhere and it was a wonder the boys didn't knock each other out with their wild swings!!! I so wish I had a video clip to share, because I don't imagine we'll suggest such activity for a 2,3, and 4 year old again for while. Danny and I figure they had so much fun that they will probably ask to do it again, though.
2 comments:
We LOVED every minute of our visit.
Thanks for everything!
Especially for Ben & Owen :-)
Way to go Potty Owen!
You are super smart!!!
Love, Nana
How great to have them come up! We missed you guys on Friday. We need to get together soon. I miss you all..even though it's only been a few days!
Post a Comment