"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Birthday Bash
Saturday we drove to Pelzer, SC to celebrate Little Daniel or "Trace's" 1st birthday. Our friends Kelly and Daniel (AKA:Rold Gold) threw a great party with good food, cake and ice cream and a backyard playground fit for kids of all ages!
Trace
Check out his totally cool, naturally crimped hair. I love it!!!
Owen and the cow bell favors
Riding in one of the Cars
Ben slept through most of the party
Check out that AWESOME cake Kelly made!
Trace and his 1st cake!
Owen and is 100th I swear he wakes up every Saturday talking about birthday parties, cake and candles!
I can't believe Trace turned 1 already! That play set looks awesome! Looked like a fun party! Ben was past out for most of it right, ahah! :) Owen is so cute! I would love for him and Skylar to play with each other.
How fun! Abbie has that same playset and it is awesome! Authough, not too fun or easy to put together after watching my dad and Michael spend 3 whole days working on it :)
3 comments:
I can't believe Trace turned 1 already! That play set looks awesome! Looked like a fun party! Ben was past out for most of it right, ahah! :) Owen is so cute! I would love for him and Skylar to play with each other.
that looks like quite the party! that play center is incredible!
How fun! Abbie has that same playset and it is awesome! Authough, not too fun or easy to put together after watching my dad and Michael spend 3 whole days working on it :)
Post a Comment