More Milk Please!
Owen took the milk carton out of the fridge and was walking around the house pretending to drink from it and refill his sippy cup.
Where did my baby go?
I think Owen looks so much like a little boy here.
I think the bread is ready!Owen likes to look in the oven when we're cooking. He assumes you need a pot holder as soon as you put something in the oven. In this picture he is handing Danny an oven mitt.
Best buds!We met Maggie and Miles at the Nature Center on Monday. Owen loved all the animals, especially the cow, baby chicks, and the coyote. He even leaned over to see the cow and started mooing.
Owen kept wanting to hold hands with Miles.


1 comment:
It is amazing how fast "babies" grow up! My baby is going to start kindergarden this year! AGH!!!!! The nature center: what a great place to have nearby to visit! I wish we had something like that-Maybe we do???
Post a Comment