"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Friday, April 18, 2008

Pickles....

Why on Earth did I just sit down at the computer with a jar of pickle spears????? I am not even a big pickle eater (we bought the pickles for Owen, since he loves them)and I just ate 4 spears. This might not sound like much, but they were HUGE. Not your standard spear. And on top of that, I ate a lemon bar, pretzels, veggie wrap, 2 eggos and a cup of yogurt, all before 2pm. Is baby Ben really a tapeworm? I really must go exercise!!!!

3 comments:

Heather M. said...

Nice! LOL! I can eat at least 1/2 jar in one sitting. I LOVE pickles! Although when I was pregnant with Helayna the thought of eating them made me totally nauseous. This time is different though and I've been eating them all the time!

The Ledfords said...

It's all good for you and Ben!! He must be growing!! It's amazing what I can scarf down on some days, but lately it seems there isn't enough room in there! Ha ha. Love the post though!

Anonymous said...

Baby Ben must have very eclectic taste buds! Sounds normal from what you hear about pregnancy... I should be over this cold soon... Lets go walking next week :-)
julie