"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Monday, April 14, 2008

26 weeks

I know I just posted a picture last week, but I really like this shirt and wanted to show it off :)

On Saturday, Danny played in a golf tournament and was gone all day, so on Sunday I decided I needed a trip to the Spa to treat myself. I called several of the spas near by and they were all closed on Sunday. I ended up downtown at Spa Theology and they totally spoiled me. I went at 10am and I believe I was one of two people there. I had a 60 minute massage and when I was finished, I relaxed in their lounge where I read a few magazines, drank an orange juice elixir and ate some healthy snacks. Afterwards, I enjoyed their shower area. It was a much needed getaway! I went ahead and scheduled my next visit for June :)

I met Danny and Owen at the mall for lunch at McAllister's and then we headed home. When we got home, I thought while I was treating myself I would take a short nap. Sure enough, as soon as I closed my eyes, the phone rang and there was an agent wanting to show our house. Danny and i jumped up and started do all the fun things you have to do to show (opening all the blinds, cleaning the bathrooms, hiding all the toys and dog stuff, dusting, turning on all the lights, vacuuming, wiping little hand prints off the glass, etc.) It took us the full 45 minutes we had to get everything done and out of the house.

I got a call this morning at 9 am from our agent saying that she had talked with the agent from yesterday and her clients were very interested in our house and they wanted to come back out today. They were impressed with the condition and I believe our new, very LOW price.
Let's hope this is the one.

4 comments:

Joanna Bolick said...

Aw, you look fab! Yay for the spa!! Double yay for interested home buyers!! Hope it turns out well!

Crystal said...

That is a very cute top! And if going to the spa means that you have people come by to see the house, I think you should go more often:))

It's good to catch up with you again. My computer crashed so I'm rebuilding the bookmarks. Thanks for stopping by at Heather's so I could track you down!

Heather M. said...

You look AWESOME! Love that top and good for you for taking a spa day! That's awesome!
I hope these are the buyers... Fingers crossed for you guys!

Heather said...

You look FANTASTIC! What exactly is a spa? LOL I hope everything turns out for the interested buyers. I remember those days of hiding toys, picking up clothes off the floor and making the house look "un-lived" in.