Here is Owen and his friend Sammie...
the kids patiently waiting...
learning about the local trout varieties...
Ben tagged along and was not exactly interested in sitting still (I was not surprised.)
splashing in puddles was way more fun...


taking a look at the fish and fishermen in the river...
playing games...

Owen volunteered for something, but I was too far back to hear what it was...
and his favorite part...feeding the fish.
I am so glad I get to go on trips like this with him and see how well he behaves and listens to his teachers.
the kids patiently waiting...
learning about the local trout varieties...
Ben tagged along and was not exactly interested in sitting still (I was not surprised.)
splashing in puddles was way more fun...

taking a look at the fish and fishermen in the river...
playing games...
Owen volunteered for something, but I was too far back to hear what it was...
and his favorite part...feeding the fish.
I am so glad I get to go on trips like this with him and see how well he behaves and listens to his teachers.
No comments:
Post a Comment