I spent Saturday in bed trying to kick pink eye, a sinus infection and mastitis, so Sunday morning I got up with Ben and Audrey while Owen and Danny slept in. Once Audrey went down for her morning nap, Ben and I went out on the porch to blow bubbles and play with sidewalk chalk. I enjoyed my Ben time for sure!


Once Owen woke up, he was all about getting in on the bubble action. He takes his bubble blowing very seriously!

Audrey even got a dose of sunshine...it really does a body good!

this picture just makes me smile. I think her hands look just like mine, but chubby and much smaller :)

The boys also spent some time riding Owen's bike, playing in the backyard, lunch on the porch and a trip to get ice cream at Coldstone (before dinner), now that's a treat :)
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a wonderful day (except for the pink eye and other sickness(es) part). I can't stand not having any sunshine. I think I have that SAD stuff.
Post a Comment