




My sweet Audrey Kate is 12 weeks old today and less than a week from being 3 months. It's so hard to believe how fast time is going, yet it feels like she has been with us for so long! We love every chubby inch of her precious being for sure!
At 12 weeks she...
-has really discovered her voice and likes to hear herself.
-she gets super excited when we read Brown Bear Brown Bear and The Very Hungry Caterpillar.
-She loves the bounce on your knee rhymes like "I have a little pony," and "Ride a little Horsey Go to Town."
- and just like when Owen was little,I get belly laughs from her when I sing " Little Bunny Foo Foo"
- and just like when Owen was little,I get belly laughs from her when I sing " Little Bunny Foo Foo"
-She has discovered her hands and spends a lot of time rubbing them together
-she is almost always holding onto a piece of her clothing, one of ours or a blanket (when she gets excited, she'll pull a blanket over her head...usually a small receiving blanket.)
-bats at toys on her play mat and the ones hanging from her infant carrier
- Still amazed by the ceiling fan and her image in the mirror
- likes to be worn in the Moby Wrap and front carrier
- tends to take a morning nap a little after 9am and an afternoon nap just after lunch
- is wearing size 2 diapers and at the rate she's growing, I'm afraid it won't be for long
- is busting out of her 0-3 month clothes and is now wearing her 3-6 month ones and they are not that big on her.
- loves to look around and to sit on your lap or be held in a position to see forward
- is doing better in the car and when we go out... cries a lot less!
- is hit or miss with the paci (I'm glad I didn't get too excited and go out and buy a ton or any of those cute monogrammed paci clips on Etsy :))
- we are getting control of her cradle cap, whew! I am using the Gentle Naturals when we wash her hair and I just massage it into her hair with a soft brush and the comb her hair and scalp when it's dry. I've also stared using Burt's Bees shampoo on her hair and it seems to be less drying than the Johnson's Shampoo I have for the boys.
-has started sucking her thumb
-makes a cute "chewy" face
- is almost rolling over from back to front
I see so much of both Owen and Ben in her. She has Owen's chubbiness, hands, feet, cheeks and chin, but Ben's eyes and nose. She certainly has her own look, but I am so curious to see who she'll favor more. Regardless, it's a win win :)
I am sure there is more, I am just trying to get a list going for her baby book....
No comments:
Post a Comment