"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Monday, March 28, 2011

14 weeks



-has GREAT head control
-is almost rolling over from back to belly
-pushes off with her legs when on her belly and when holding her up right, she tries standing
-loves, loves, loves to be talked and sung to
-is showing more interest in soft toys and dangling objects
-loves her blankets and tends to rub them between her fingers
-loves books and music
-stares at Owen and watches his every move
-still naps in the swing and sleeps with me (I should work on breaking both of these habits in the next 2 months!)
- wears size 3 diapers (I have a few left over 2's if anyone can use them.)
-fills out her 3-6 month clothes
-I think, and I may be wrong...I hope I am wrong, but I think Audrey may be teething. I see what looks to be 2 small tooth bumps.... This is not cool! The boys both cut teeth closer to their first birthdays. My last baby can not grow up this fast!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

It's so funny - from some angles, Audrey looks like Ben and from others, she looks like Owen. You can definitely tell they are related as more time passes.