"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Sunday, December 26, 2010

coming home

Owen McNeal- November 7, 2006
7lbs 15 oz

Ben Bradford- July 9, 2008
6 lbs 7 oz

Audrey Kate- December 20, 2010
7 lbs 9 oz
My beautiful babies :)



(When I have more time, I'll write about Audrey's birthday and our Christmas at home with our 3 wonderful children.)

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Beautiful. I did not know Ben's middle name was Bradford.

The Presnell's said...

Congrats Crystal! I don't know how you find time to blog, lol! You're super woman! ;) Merry Post Christmas!

Mimi said...

Awwwwww!! She is so beautiful. Would love to see her. I can remember the days of the table for 5 please. Congratulations!!
:-) Love, Merry

shelby valadez said...

she is so adorable! I cant wait to see more pictures!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful! I hope you are all well.