"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Saturday, December 11, 2010

37 weeks 4 days

She's still baking....

I am still 1 cm and 80% effaced. My doctor and I talked about an induction, so if Audrey doesn't come on her on this week, we hopefully will be meeting her on December 20th. I really don't want to have an induction, but I also don't want to chance going into labor on Christmas.

I have also been battling a cough over the past few weeks, so my doctor decided to treat me for Pertussis. She didn't test me for it, but went ahead and prescribed a Z-pack and cough syrup. It did help me to at least get a nights rest. They are vaccinating postpartum patients in the hospital too. I guess it's making a come back and they suggest anyone who will be in contact with infants to have the booster.

Just for comparison, here is a picture at 37 weeks 2 days with Ben... He was born 5 days later.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I hope she comes before Santa!!