- nursing every 3-4 hours
- sleeping most of the day and crying to be fed when she is awake
- does not like to be cold or undressed. HATES cold wipes. I have never used a wipe warmer and have been pretty against them, but I may have to get one for her prissy little bottom :)
-appears to be getting fuller. I imagine her weigh in on Friday will be good and the doctor will be happy (she went from 7 lbs 9 oz to 6 lbs 11 oz...losing 9% of her birth weight)
-is wearing NB diapers and clothes, but I don't foresee that lasting long...they are a perfect fit right now.
- makes the sweetest coos and noises. She most certainly sounds like a little girl :)
- seems to be upset if I eat or drink caffeine, but so far everything else has been OK.
- celebrated her 1st Christmas and first snow...all in the same day.
- does well in the swing, but isn't real sure about the bouncy seat just yet.
We are just beside ourselves in love with her and so is Owen. He loves and kisses on her and asks to hold her all the time. Both he and Ben hate it when she cries and they get very upset. Owen tells me if he hears her before I do; he has been such a good little helper. Ben is warming up to her and he actually came over and kissed her on the forehead today. So sweet! I know she'll be loved and protected by her big brothers!
6 comments:
Audrey is just precious. I know with Kimberly I had every color hairbow imaginable. :-)
Love, Merry
It does sound like Owen is quite the helper. That's nice. Sometimes you may need an "extra" hand and it's nice to know he'll be right there!
So sweet! And yes, you will have every color bow!!
she is so very sweet!
She is gorgeous!! And I think she looks just like Ben! I am sure he will continue to warm up to her - that is so sweet that Owen is a helper!
Aw! Both my kiddos hated cold wipes too. I thought the idea of a wipe warmer was beyond excessive, but needless to say I have one if you want to use it. :)
Post a Comment