"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Question???
I would love to find a shelf like this for about $20. Anyone have a clue where to look? I found this one on the BRU website for $54, which I think is a bit pricey...
I checked Michaels. They used to have the unfinished ones, but now all they have are ledges. I went to Target, World Market, Marshals, Ross and have looked online. Aside from spending $50 on one from BRU, Land of Nod,or PBK, I might be SOL!
I was also looking for something similar when I was in the process of doing my sons nursery. I went to every store for months. I finally found something similar in Lulu's consignment. I would check maybe craigslist or some other second hand shops maybe? I would sell you mine, but it doesn't have the frames like that one does... its just white wood with cut out stars and pegs to hang coats. We can't use it now because there is a built in shelf in the house we moved into. Good luck!
6 comments:
Michaels or another craft store??
I checked Michaels. They used to have the unfinished ones, but now all they have are ledges. I went to Target, World Market, Marshals, Ross and have looked online. Aside from spending $50 on one from BRU, Land of Nod,or PBK, I might be SOL!
have you looked at Lowe's or Home Depot?
Yep....
It could just be our stores don't carry one, but I'm not finding any online either (other than he super expensive ones.)
It doesn't have to have picture frames. Just a simple wood shelf with 3-5 pegs would be fine. I am OK with painting one if I can just find one.
I ran across tons when I was pregnant with Owen and Ben... mostly ones that were girlie, but no luck when I'm actually looking.
If you run across one, let me know!
I was also looking for something similar when I was in the process of doing my sons nursery. I went to every store for months. I finally found something similar in Lulu's consignment. I would check maybe craigslist or some other second hand shops maybe? I would sell you mine, but it doesn't have the frames like that one does... its just white wood with cut out stars and pegs to hang coats. We can't use it now because there is a built in shelf in the house we moved into. Good luck!
Post a Comment