"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Letters


I'm a firm believer that kids learn to spell their name when they are surrounded by it! I also think it's just cute to have their names in their rooms.

I have been looking and looking to find letters for Audrey's room and yesterday I went to Michael's and bought small lowercase letters and some cute scrapbook paper hoping to come up with something for her room, but it just wasn't what I wanted. Most of the bigger letters they had either looked too country or too square and were just not as girlie as I wanted. We don't have a Hobby Lobby or Garden Ridge, and AC Moore is on the other side of town, so Michael's is it....

I am going to return the letter's I got at Michael's and I ordered the lovely wallpaper letters from Land of Nod. I am not too sure I'll love all the patterns, so I might try to change the design with the scrapbook paper I bought. We'll see......

1 comment:

shelby valadez said...

I have Anna's initials up in her room and Rylee's whole name. I dont remember where Anna's letters came from, but Rylee's were from Pottery Barn Kids :)