I think he was wanting Sam to chase him..
Love the new banner photo! How cool!!Totally crazy that your dad got married so quickly like that! I'd be having a little bit of a panic day too!
I LOVE it! I thought for a moment that Owen gave up on the tug of war. So cute!!!! How are you doing? Have a great week!!! :)
love it! i'll be in touch soon about dates i'll be down. i need to come hang with you guys.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think he was wanting Sam to chase him..
Love the new banner photo! How cool!!
Totally crazy that your dad got married so quickly like that! I'd be having a little bit of a panic day too!
I LOVE it! I thought for a moment that Owen gave up on the tug of war. So cute!!!! How are you doing? Have a great week!!! :)
love it! i'll be in touch soon about dates i'll be down. i need to come hang with you guys.
Post a Comment