Yay Owen!! He figured it out..so exciting, Not long before he walks now!
Oh my gosh!! Look at him!!! CRAZY!
awww!!! he is getting so big! look out- he will be all over the place now!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new Blog picture. Did you get that on video? And whose cute doggie is he kissing? I just love it!!!!!
Oh my gosh, that photo in your header is HILARIOUS!!!!! Helayna used to do that ALL the time with our neighbor's dog!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yay Owen!! He figured it out..so exciting, Not long before he walks now!
Oh my gosh!! Look at him!!! CRAZY!
awww!!! he is getting so big! look out- he will be all over the place now!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new Blog picture. Did you get that on video? And whose cute doggie is he kissing? I just love it!!!!!
Oh my gosh, that photo in your header is HILARIOUS!!!!! Helayna used to do that ALL the time with our neighbor's dog!
Post a Comment