"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Saturday, August 13, 2011

in the sink




Note to self: Slippery baby in a sink + expensive fancy camera = bad idea. next time wait until daddy gets home!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I bathed K&K in my hall bathroom sink. It was deep enough and I had plenty of cabinet on both sides of the sink to lay them out and get them dressed. I actually did not use my changing table top in their room but used the bathroom cabinet instead. I just kept a towel placed on the counter - worked well for me.

Crystal Johnson said...

I actually still use one of those baby bath tubs in the kids bathroom, but a friend of mine had some pictures taken of her son in their kitchen sink and they were adorable, so I gave it a try. We have two windows above ours and it was too much direct light at the time, but it was fun and I still think they look cute :)